Please wear comfortable clothes that don’t mind an ink stain or two!
Materials / What must I bring with?
Notes and some materials will be provided
Students will need:
- Glue Stick
- Black Fine liner
- 3 coloured pens (any type) gel pens work best – white, gold and one favorite
- watercolour weight paper – upwards of 110gsm
- Calligraphy koki – 2mm or wider
- An art journal (don’t buy one – if you would like to bring yours then you do not need the watercolour paper above
- Please bring any of your favorite pens and equipment
- Watercolours/gel pen/ pencil crayons if you have
- Remember: PNA stock the full supply list, so you can pick up anything you need in store.
What you will learn, and what’s included:
- To create your own art journaling pages and use lettering
- Explore how to add visuals (yes, even if you think you can’t draw) and combine these with text
- To face a blank page without fear
- Adding colour
- What to write about, and how to keep going.