Terms & Conditions – Workshops and Classes
PLEASE READ THROUGH THE TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY.
By proceeding to make payment for your workshop booking, you are agreeing to the following:
1. Uyinki (Pty) Ltd, trading as Leesette Turner Calligraphy hereinafter referred to as Leesette Turner Calligraphy, offers instructions at selected premises as listed on this website, or at a 3rd party premises as indicated for the respective sign-up, or online via a 3rd party platform e.g. Zoom.
2. Leesette Turner Calligraphy reserves full rights to accept or decline the registration of any participant for any reason, without explanation.
3. Only sign-ups with full payment will be deemed as confirmed. Payment must be made on the same day of the sign-up. The studio accepts payment through online platforms as indicated on the website.
4. Sign-ups without payment, and sign-ups without confirmation of payment or bank transfer (by private arrangement only) will be rendered null and void, and Leesette Turner Calligraphy reserves the right to release the booking.
5. Leesette Turner Calligraphy reserves the right at its sole discretion to amend or adjust the date, time, venue, content, fees, or instructor of any scheduled course, session, workshop, talk or event.
6. At any given time after the sign-up is confirmed and before the workshop commences, should the participant for any reason become unable to turn up or stay the full duration of any course, session, workshop, talk, or event, the participant cannot be granted a refund in full or in part, in monies or in kind.
7. Any person unable to attend a workshop whether in person or on line on the scheduled date and time or complete such workshop shall not be entitled to substitute that workshop on a different date and as stated above shall not be entitled to a refund.
8. The nature of the purchase is fully digital for all online classes and not limited by space and/or time. Your purchase is final and not refundable.
9. In the case of unforeseen circumstances whereby the course, session, workshop, talk, or event cannot take place, be postponed or replaced, and has to be cancelled, terminated or shortened, Leesette Turner Calligraphy will your payment or refund the pro-rated course fee within 10 working days of the notification of the change via the same platform as payment was made where possible.
10. No additional child or adult will be allowed to accompany the participant to the course, session, workshop, talk, or event. In the case of dispute, Leesette Turner Calligraphy reserves the tight to take such steps as it it in its sole discretion deems necessary and to act in the interest of the course, session, workshop, talk or event, without incurring any penalty or owing any refund in monies or in kind. The final decision may include charging or refusing entry to the additional pax, or refusing the participant’s entry.
11. Multimedia including photographs and videos taken by staff of Leesette Turner Calligraphy during any course, session, workshop, talk, or event is used solely for purpose of publicity of Leesette Turner Calligraphy and/or associated activities under its parent company Uyinki Pty Ltd. In which it shall have sole copyright.
12.Video-taking or photography by any participant of any part or all of step-bystep instructions, course content or original course material during or after any course, session, workshop, talk, or event may take place by arrangement only. In the case of violation of this rule, the participant unreservedly without contest agrees to be held liable for intellectual property rights’ violation and without reservation will make full compensation as required by Leesette Turner Calligraphy.
13. All content and original materials for all courses, sessions, workshops, talks, and events are the property of Leesette Turner Calligraphy, and no part of it may be copied, modified, reproduced, given away or distributed in any media or form, for profit in kind or monies, or for free.
Leesette Turner Calligraphy reserves all rights to amend the terms and conditions of any of its course, session, workshop, talk, or event.
Please note that the terms of our Refund Policy also apply.