Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THROUGH THE TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY.
Workshops and Classes
By proceeding to make payment for your workshop booking, you are agreeing to the following:
1. Uyinki (Pty) Ltd, trading as Leesette Turner Calligraphy hereinafter referred to as Leesette Turner Calligraphy, offers instructions at selected premises as listed on this website, or at a 3rd party premises as indicated for the respective sign-up, or online via a 3rd party platform e.g. Zoom.
2. Leesette Turner Calligraphy reserves full rights to accept or decline the registration of any participant for any reason, without explanation.
3. Only sign-ups with full payment will be deemed as confirmed. Payment must be made on the same day of the sign-up. The studio accepts payment through online platforms as indicated on the website.
4. Sign-ups without payment, and sign-ups without confirmation of payment or bank transfer (by private arrangement only) will be rendered null and void, and Leesette Turner Calligraphy reserves the right to release the booking.
5. Leesette Turner Calligraphy reserves the right at its sole discretion to amend or adjust the date, time, venue, content, fees, or instructor of any scheduled course, session, workshop, talk or event.
6. At any given time after the sign-up is confirmed and before the workshop commences, should the participant for any reason become unable to turn up or stay the full duration of any course, session, workshop, talk, or event, the participant cannot be granted a refund in full or in part, in monies or in kind.
7. Any person unable to attend a workshop whether in person or on line on the scheduled date and time or complete such workshop shall not be entitled to substitute that workshop on a different date and as stated above shall not be entitled to a refund.
8. The nature of the purchase is fully digital for all online classes and not limited by space and/or time. Your purchase is final and not refundable.
9. In the case of unforeseen circumstances whereby the course, session, workshop, talk, or event cannot take place, be postponed or replaced, and has to be cancelled, terminated or shortened, Leesette Turner Calligraphy will your payment or refund the pro-rated course fee within 10 working days of the notification of the change via the same platform as payment was made where possible.
10. No additional child or adult will be allowed to accompany the participant to the course, session, workshop, talk, or event. In the case of dispute, Leesette Turner Calligraphy reserves the tight to take such steps as it it in its sole discretion deems necessary and to act in the interest of the course, session, workshop, talk or event, without incurring any penalty or owing any refund in monies or in kind. The final decision may include charging or refusing entry to the additional pax, or refusing the participant’s entry.
11. Multimedia including photographs and videos taken by staff of Leesette Turner Calligraphy during any course, session, workshop, talk, or event is used solely for purpose of publicity of Leesette Turner Calligraphy and/or associated activities under its parent company Uyinki Pty Ltd. In which it shall have sole copyright.
12.Video-taking or photography by any participant of any part or all of step-bystep instructions, course content or original course material during or after any course, session, workshop, talk, or event may take place by arrangement only. In the case of violation of this rule, the participant unreservedly without contest agrees to be held liable for intellectual property rights’ violation and without reservation will make full compensation as required by Leesette Turner Calligraphy.
13. All content and original materials for all courses, sessions, workshops, talks, and events are the property of Leesette Turner Calligraphy, and no part of it may be copied, modified, reproduced, given away or distributed in any media or form, for profit in kind or monies, or for free.
Leesette Turner Calligraphy reserves all rights to amend the terms and conditions of any of its course, session, workshop, talk, or event.
1. Detailed description of goods and/or services
Uyinki (Pty) Ltd is a business in the creative art industry that deals principally with calligraphy goods and services.
2. Delivery policy
Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 3 working days and delivery confirmed by return email with your purchase details and order number, as well as courier and/or postal services and associated costs, if applicable.
3. Return and Refunds policy
The provision of goods and services by Uyinki (Pty) Ltd is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, Uyinki (Pty) Ltd will refund the client in full within 30 days. Cancellation of orders and exchanges by the client will attract a 10 % administration fee.
Uyinki (Pty) Ltd shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be accessed on: https://www.justice.gov.za/legislation/acts/2000-002.pdf
5. Payment options accepted
Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, Diners or American Express Cards or by bank transfer into the Uyinki (Pty) Ltd) bank account, the details of which will be provided on request.
6. Card acquiring and security
Card transactions will be acquired for Uyinki (Pty) Ltd via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. DPO PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
7. Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by Uyinki (Pty) Ltd separately from card details which are entered by the client on DPO PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on DPO PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
8. Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
Uyinki (Pty) Ltd limits its responsibility to the transaction in respect of the sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
10. Country of domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Uyinki (Pty) Ltd chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature (26A Marmion Rd, Oranjezicht 8001).
Uyinki (Pty) Ltd may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
12. Company information
This website is run by Uyinki (Pty) Ltd based in South Africa trading as
Leesette Turner Calligraphy and with registration number 2017/103665/07 and Leesette Turner (Sole Director).
13. Uyinki (Pty) Ltd contact details
Physical Address: 26A Marmion Rd, Oranjezicht 8001
Please note that the terms of our Refund Policy also apply.